Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Vinegar for Longer Hair

So a few weeks ago while I was getting my hair colored, my hairstylist and I got on the subject of ways to make hair grow faster. While I was sitting under the drier, we both looked up various ways to make hair grow faster and one of the most popular things was vinegar. I've been wanting to try it for a while, but I was having serious doubts about putting vinegar in my hair. I definitely didn't want my hair to smell like vinegar, so I opted for the apple cider vinegar instead. I simply used it as a final rinse (after shampooing and conditioning) this morning before I got out of the shower. Thankfully, all of my hair didn't fall out like I was expecting!! My hair doesn't feel any drier, either. I'm not sure about the "growing power" of the vinegar yet, but I figured it's worth a shot! I'll keep ya'll updated on how well it works!!

Here's a link to the best info my hairsylist and I found:
Hair Care Tips

What do you use to make your hair grow faster?? I would love to hear some other ways! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment