What you'll need:
- 1 lb. thinly sliced roast beef
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced Swiss or provolone cheese
- 6 Hoagie rolls
- 1 packet Au Jus sauce
- Preheat oven to 350
- Prepare Au Jus sauce as directed on packet and set aside
- Slice open Hoagie rolls and place on baking sheet
- Put roast beef on bottom Hoagie bun being careful that all meat is on the bun and use all the meat.
- Put cheese on top of roast beef on bottom Hoagie bun. I normally use 2 slices for each sandwich.
- Put the top bun on the bottom bun.
- Put the sandwiches in the oven until buns are crispy and cheese is melty; about 5-8 minutes.